Updated: 18.01.2021, by: Jesper Jakobsen
Estimated time to read: 5 - 6 mins.
Table of contents:
You can move users, messages, groups, automations and content between workspaces. Often, you want to use workspaces to separate content from different users. Please note that different items can be accessible to users in more than one workspace at the same time.
How to create, edit or delete a workspace
In admin, go to 'workspaces':
Create new workspace
Click on the '+' and type in a name
Click the pencil icon and edit the name of the workspace. Click ok.
Click the 'X' next to the workspace you want to delete and approve.
How to move content between workspaces
- In admin, go to 'workspaces'
- Select the workspace you wish to modify from the drop-down menu. Remember to save your adjustments at the bottom of the page when ready
Drag and drop users between 'full access' and 'no access'.
Administrate messages, groups, automations and content
- Go to the workspace to which you want to add content
- Tick the messages, groups or the other content
- Go to the bottom of the page and click save
Tags: content, workspaces, move, create, edit