In this release, we've got a highly requested enhancement for academy, a few bug fixes – and then we're preparing for releasing of a new and unified way to do liking and commenting on Messages in the new year!
- By popular request, it's now possible to duplicate trainings directly within an Academy. Just click on the three dots (⠇) next to a training in an academy, and select "Duplicate this training".
- We've improved upon the logic for estimating the length and number of SMS messages, when publishing a message via SMS.
- We've done work on our infrastructure to improve performance of our events.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed: An occasional issue with download links, when uploading files and immediately linking to them.
- Fixed: A bug for iOS Safari browsers that caused text in the comment text box on social wall to "break out" of the box.
- Fixed: A bug in Contact Relationship Types in Admin, that caused newly added relationship types to visually remove an existing type from the list, until the page was refreshed.
- Fixed: A bug with top bar background images that would cause publish notifications for that message to fail.
- Fixed: An issue where managers would not be able to see their given one-on-ones on their employees' profiles
If you experience any issues or have questions, please write email@example.com.