Written: 11.11.2020, by: Jesper Jakobsen
Estimated read time: 8 - 9 minutes
Table of contents:
In this article, you will find information about how to read and understand the different analytics that is found on the Actimo platform.
Note: the layout in this video is outdated, but the functionality is the same
How to read and understand message analytics
Before entering a message you'll see information on the messages that have already been created.
- Notified to: When a message has been notified, it means that it has been pushed out using SMS, e-mail, or push-notification.
- Published to: If a message is published to a contact, it means that the contact has been given access to the message. You can publish a message without notifying, but not notify without publishing.
- Push Opened: This number will tell you how many contacts have opened a message from a push/notification.
- Opened by: Number of contacts that have opened a message, either from a notification or by opening it in the app/web app.
Contacts reached, Traffic source and Social engagement
Contacts reached: In this module, you can use the bars to keep track of who has had a message published, who has gotten notified, who has opened it, who has not opened it, and if a notification has bounced. By clicking the bar you will be shown a searchable list of contacts that fit into that category.
For example: if a contact has had a message published but not notified, the contact will show up when clicking the black bar. If a notification bounced to a contact, it can be found by clicking the pink bar.
Pro tip: if you click on the dots above the bars, you can remove the bars from the diagram, this is handy if you have published a message to a lot of contacts and you want to have a more detailed look at one of the options.
- Traffic source: Shows you how many contacts have opened a message via notifications and how many via app. If you click the green part of the circle it will show you a searchable list of contacts who came via app. If you click the blue part, the same thing happens, with contacts who came via notifications.
- Social engagement: The Social engagement module will show you how and how many people have reacted to a message. Feedback will show how many have left a comment (only if a comment module is in the message) and Likes will show how many people have clicked the Like button (if a like button has been added to a message). If there is an upload module added to a message, the amount of files upload will show here.
Notified to, published to, views and unique clicks (video)
Note: To be shown a list of contacts that have interacted with a module in a message, you can click the text to the right of the module.
- Views: views are the number of contacts that have viewed something in either the native or web app. Contacts that have opened a message in email view will count in the 'opened' but not on 'views'. That is due to the message being viewed in an environment not controlled by Actimo, and therefore untraceable.
- Unique clicks, comments, likes, uploads, confirms etc: This will show the number of contacts that has interacted with a specific module and can also show a list of contacts. If you want all contacts to confirm reading a message by swiping a confirm module at the bottom, you can see who has swiped by clicking on the text.
- Notified to: in this tab, you can see everyone that has been notified, when they were notified and when they opened the message.
- Published to: in this tab, you can see contacts and groups that have had a message published to them. You can also see when under access granted, and how under source. On the icon to the far right, you can remove the publication for a contact thus removing the contact's access to the message.
How to read and understand academy analytics
Avg. employee progress:
- Shows the average of available trainings that have been passed. The example below: 58 % means the contacts that had this published to them on average, have completed 58 %.
Published to, started, completed:
- Published to is the number of contacts who have been given access to the academy. Started is the number of contacts who have started the training and completed is the number of contacts that have completed the training.
Content, Recipients, Groups, and Departments:
- Content: content shows the message that has been used to build the training. It also shows the percentage of contacts that have opened and/or passed each individual part of the training.
- Recipients: shows a list of the contacts that have had the academy published to them.
- Groups: Shows a list of the groups that have had the academy published.
- Departments: Shows progress in the academy based on departments.
In the report, you will get the overall stats including the number of recipients who delivered the data in the report, as well as potential likes and uploads. In addition, the report will contain the in-depth insights into the engagement levels of each individual module you have in your message.
You will be able to see stats on these modules from your Message:
- Survey Button groups
- Quiz Button groups
- Slider Modules
- Comment Modules
- Audio/Video Modules
How to share reports (steps also in GIF):
- Open the message that you wish to share
- Go to Analytics. In the top of the page, click on Share
- A new window will open. There, you can type in the email of the person with whom you want to share the report. If you wish to share it with more people, you can do so by comma separating their emails
- Click Share Report and your selected recipients will have it emailed to their inbox in an instant
Tags: Analytics, content, academy, published, notified, views, opened by, messages, traffic source.
Contact: +45 31 41 47 00, email@example.com