In this release we've been busy squashing bugs and making improvements to the platform - hopefully it helps make your Actimo experience even better.
- We've improved the Message Expiration functionality: You can now select an exact date and time for when the message will expire.
- We've slightly updated the design of our Admin login page to make it look nicer – and to show that we're now part of the Kahoot! family 🎉
- We recently released a new "Go to Insights" action for the Button Module. This now also allows you to send employees to the "Know-How" and "Points" pages.
- We've made performance improvements to the drop down interface in the Admin - so scrolling in large drop downs (even large ones) should now be buttery smooth for you!
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed: A bug causing the "My Team" section to break, when an employee's name was missing.
- Fixed: Issues with "auto scrolling" behaving oddly in messages.
- Fixed: We have now aligned how email details are displayed on the Publish page for both Messages and Academies.
- Fixed: An issue that caused certain parts of the Admin interface to load in English (instead of your chosen language) on reload.
- Fixed: An issue occasionally causing phone numbers to disappear, when admins edit contacts.
- Fixed: The "list mode" in Content Library did not sort properly.
- Fixed: An issue with the status of quizzes or confirm modules that are later removed the message again.
- Fixed: Comments not always showing on the "Shared Analytics" page
- Fixed: A bug causing admins to not be able to "re-add" the "All Contacts" groups to workspaces.