What's New 🎉
- New button action: "Go to insights page" – In this release, we're making it possible to set up a new action for buttons; "Go to insights page". This new action allows editors to create buttons that will send their employees to a specific Insights page (ex. Open Rate, Progress, etc.), when clicked.
- Removing more unwanted words from Academy — In a previous release, we set out to rephrase or remove a lot of the specific terminology around the word "training" that was present, when viewing an Academy in the app. In this release, we're taking an additional step in this direction; hopefully making the wording less prescriptive for our customers, while still maintaining a great user experience for the end users.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed: As part of a new release of the Google Chrome browser, Google changed their policy on SameSite cookies, which caused issues for some customers, who embed their Actimo app in an iFrame. This should now be resolved.
- Fixed: A bug that caused the text to "overflow" outside of the comment box, when writing a long comment in Social Wall.
- Fixed: An issue with the Academy data export that would occasionally leave users stuck on the "Waiting to Start" message.
- Fixed: A broken link in the email that is generated by the "Send to Email" action, when using a feedback module.
- Fixed: A change to our Google Maps API key.