What's New 🎉
- Export the 'drill down' analytics from Dashboard — Following up on last week's export-themed release, we've now also made it possible to download the analytics from from the 'drill downs' you can do on the Dashboard. Go to the Dashboard, hover over one of your stats, and click "See Details" within the tooltip to drill down to a table of detailed analytics. The "Download report" button in the top-right corner of the page now lets you export this data.
- Confirm publishing an Academy — Publishing a new Academy to your company is a big deal! So to make sure everything is as expected, we've now added a confirmation modal that lets you review and confirm all the details, before your Academy is published and sent out.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed: An issue with datestamp resulting from "speedy learners" answering multiple quizzes immediately after each other.
- Fixed: An issue that caused training progress to be incorrect, if the correct answer of a quiz was updated.
- Fixed: An bug that would block admins from deleting Social Wall posts without comments
- Fixed: When viewing a list of members in a Social Wall group, the last member on the list would not always be visible
- Fixed: Searching a message list now only triggers, when the user stops typing
- Fixed: Improvements with the connection to our emitter, so we don't risk blocking the app for users.
- Fixed: A small visual bug that meant the Academy icon in the Admin navigation wasn't showing as active, when selected.
- Fixed: We love celebrating our end users' successes – but now we only do it once for every training, even if a training has both a quiz, slider and NPS.
- Fixed: A missing translation for "manager" in the Profile
- Fixed: A bug with training analytics sometimes being wrong, when including messages with Confirm Modules
- Fixed: A glitch with font loading