Updated: 13.01.2021, by: Jesper Jakobsen
Estimated time to read: 4 - 5 mins.
Why use Single-Sign-On?
Single sign-on allows your employees to login with the same credentials they use for their Office 365, Google Suite, or any other OpenID Connect providers.
With app SSO, your employees get:
- Easy access to their app
- A login page with a customized look and feel
- Sharable links – the person logging in will just have to log in with their own credentials.
- Strengthened security
This article will take you through:
Logging in via mobile
- Download the Actimo app where you download apps
- Enter your mobile number or email to identify yourself
- Select provider
- Enter your credentials
Logging in via desktop
- Access your login page (www.*your-domain*.com/login)
- Select provider and enter credentials
How to setup App SSO
Consider creating an Admin account for your IT department and have them go through the following steps.
Setup App SSO in the platform:
1. Go to the admin panel in Actimo and select the 'App login' tab.
2. Scroll down to 'Login Method'
3. Select "Single sign-on (SSO)", then "Add Provider"
4. Select your enterprise provider
We use OpenID Connect to identify end-users. Select 'Custom provider' if your enterprise provider isn't listed in the view.
5. Provide the following information
- Tenant ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Example: Microsoft Azure
6. Add the 3 uniquely provided redirect URLs to your web setup. The URLs will automatically be provided upon configuration.
7. Select unique key for Actimo and provider
Please add permissions for the following scopes:
- offline_access (Recommended)
We recommend admins to grant consent on behalf of the employees.
Example: Microsoft Azure AD permissions configuration. Please note "Type" should be "Delegated".
Tags: SSO, sign-in, login, log in, logon, Google, Microsoft, Azure, access, Single-sign-on