Release Date: Thursday, June 18th 2020
What's New 🎉
- 'Choose From Library' is now available in the Grid Module. It's now possible to browse and choose media files from the content library to insert in Grid Module.
- Improved expand/collapse menu behaviour: We've improved upon the way that the menu expands and collapses. Even with the "Always Expand on Desktop" option enabled, the menu now gracefully collapses back down, if the screen gets under a certain width.
- Slider module: Some users prefer tapping the slider module, rather than sliding it – so we now support that too!
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed: An issue with registering events in quizzes that sometimes caused unexpected results.
- Fixed: The button after completing the last training in an Academy now takes you back to the Academy, as expected.
- Fixed: A bug that caused delivery and open dates to sometimes display wrong on contact cards.
- Fixed: Unpublishing an Academy for a contact now removes their data from the training analytics.
- Fixed: An issue that caused the "next retake available in..." text to briefly show after answering a quiz, even if the contact had unlimited retakes available.
- Fixed: The Contact Form Module now correctly pre-populates with the contact's country, if one is saved.
- Fixed: The celebratory animation for successfully completing a training in an Academy now runs every time (and not just the first time a training is completed)
- Fixed: A bug that caused the Slider module height to shift and jump around, when a user dragged it.
If you experience any issues please write email@example.com.