Updated: 30.11.2020, by: Jesper Jakobsen
Estimated time to read: 3 - 4 mins.
You will have a Dashboard available for each individual workspace, you've set up in your platform. All the data is customizable and clickable. Admins and Editors with access to a workspace will have access to the Dashboard.
Communicate, Train and Lead
These are your insights into performance in your communication, training and lead efforts, in the time period selected for your Dashboard view.
- Filter on one or more categories - or uncategorized messages
- See the total open rate for the selected time period
- Get the overview of active, asleep and bounced employees
- Drill down performance by one or more departments - or for the people with no department info on their contact card
- Get the total published academies and the number of employees enrolled
- Follow progress in your last published academies
- Get the insights into the overall engagement for one or more Pulse Surveys and One-on-ones
- Find out how many Pulse surveys and One-on-ones were published in a given time period - and how many answers have been returned in the same period of time
In the content part of your Dashboard, you'll find your overview and data around the last published and your favorite messages:
- Message type
- Open rate
- How many employees has a message been published to
- How many employees received a notification
- Who opened your messages
- When was a message first/last published
Tags: Dashboard, analytics, statistics, info, overview, content, open rate, messages, train, lead, communicate