Updated: 07.01.2021, by: Jesper Jakobsen
Estimated time to read: 3 - 4 mins.
Note: If you're looking for a way to upload files directly in your messages, have a look here.
Upload media files to content library
- In your content library, click on create content
- Click on 'upload media files'
- Click on 'choose files from disk' or drag and drop from your computer
- Go to your content library and click on create content
- Click on upload font
- Choose a file from disk or drag and drop from your computer. You can upload fonts in TTF format
- Your font will now be available in your theme
Create a folder and move files
- Click on new folder in the right hand side, type in a name for it and save
- Mark the files you wish to move to your folder and click on the arrow in the right hand side
- Select the relevant folder and click on move
Tags: import, content, library, images, files, storage, create