View bounce rate
- Go to Analytics in a particular message
- In the top of the analytics page you'll find an overview in which your bounce rate for email and sms will be available. If you click on the individual columns, you'll see the list of individual bounces
You'll find yet another overview if you scroll to the bottom of the analytics page. Here, all recipients will be listed with name, contact information and whether the message has been delivered and opened by the particular contact.
Some common reasons for bounce
Please run through the following checklist of common reasons for bounce:
- The contact information is incorrect, such as phone country code
- The contact has unsubscribe and is opted out
- Contact is out of reach, could be the phone is switched off
If neither seems to be the reason, please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate further for you.