This is the feature that will effectively help your employees stay on top of company news and strengthen their knowledge and engagement in their job on site or on the go. By adding the company app to their homescreen, each employee will get mobile access to all the information they need to perform well and have it right at hand at all times to visit again and again.
Configure add to homescreen
- In the message that contains your app frontpage, navigate to Send
- Unfold Advanced settings and check Add to homescreen before sending the message
- When your recipients open the message, a pop up will appear guiding them to adding the message to homescreen
When enabled for a message as described above, this pop up will appear one time for each recipient.
Tip for easy uploads of videos and images to your content library
Creating engaging communication calls for a dash of visuals like images and short videos to make it all more dynamic. If you took the pictures from your last company event on your phone anyway, why not make the upload to Actimo directly from your phone?
- Create a message with the Upload module - remember you can direct all the contact from this message into a particular folder in your content library
- Go to the Send page and distribute the message to the people that need to be able to share content
- Add this message to your homescreen to always have it available for uploading the good moments caught on camera