Create a quiz
- Create a message
- Insert a Button and set mode to Quiz
- Under Question, type in the question you want your participants to answer
- Under Answers, type in the number of answers you want the participants to select from. Click on + Add Answer to add more answers
- Specify the answer that is the correct one, by clicking the wrench icon and checking the mark this answer as the correct answer option
- Now, save the module
Enabling this setting gives your participants the option to change answers until they click the Confirm button. If you don't select this option, the first answer they tap will be locked.
More than 1 correct answer
Not all questions have only one correct answer. You can choose this option and select several correct answers by clicking the wrench icon and checking marking this answer as the correct one.
Award points for every correct answer in question
By default, your participants will not receive any points when they answer a question correctly. Set the number of points you want them to earn for each correct answer.
Explanation of correct answer
Explaining the correct answer helps your participants understand what they did not get right in the first round, or why their answer was correct. Use message tags to enable them to track their progress in real time and get an overview of their average scores.
Enable quiz retakes
Spark progress by allowing your participants to retake your quiz with or with no delay if they got it wrong. Here’s how:
- Go to the Send page
- On the right-hand side, check Allow Retakes
- In the dropdown menu, select No delay for instant retakes, or select which timespan you prefer for your delay
- Set the maximum number of retakes you will allow within the previous selected timeframe
- Edit the header message and use the message tags to set a context - for instance, specifying how many questions they still need to answer